Not yet a member? Please come register yourself on our new board
Terms and conditions to use site
- Nintendo64EVER site only has an information purpose, without commercial exploitation.
- The design, the source code, the domain name, and everything created for the site is the ownership of their makers.
- Every trademark, games' names, enterprises' names and logos, accessories' names, projects' names, magazines' names, and other related elements not mentioned belong to their respective owners.
- The text content of the site belongs both to the Nintendo64EVER site and the redactor. Any text content from the site can be used on another website without explicit authorization!
- The full multimedia content (pictures, videos, music, etc) created by the members of Nintendo64EVER belong both to their respective makers and the Nintendo64EVER website. Any media content can be used on another website without explicit authorization, including hotlinking!
- Every video, music, pictures, scans, wallpapers, and other media on Nintendo64EVER that hasn't been created by Nintendo64EVER members are the ownership of their respective authors.
- Each people broadcasting content on Nintendo64EVER website, whether multimedia or text, automatically agrees to share its property with the Nintendo64EVER website, and won't be allowed to remove them or ask for their removal from the site, except his personal data (coordinates, collection pictures, etc).
- The text content given to the Nintendo64EVER website could be adapted by the staff members (spelling or grammar mistakes, sentences rewritten, removal of useless or redundant paragraphs, etc).
- Any commercial exploitation can be done using Nintendo64EVER contents.
- Those legal terms could be modified at any time, without warning. In case of conflict, the most recent version is taken into account.
Banjo-Tooie is a 3D platformer/adventure game which suffered from a late release.